FIT SUGGESTION: These jeans run 1/2-1 size large so if you are in-between sizes or want a slightly tighter fit size down.
Our designer Josh has done it again. Meet your new favorite pair of jeans, based on the (2x sold out) Trailblazer Pant fit, this pair of denim has just as much (if not more) stretch AND the same amount of function.
- Insane Stretch Denim Fabric for getting in and out of your favorite adventure rig.
- Upper Hip Mag Pockets, on both sides for getting all those items off your butt and on your hip.
- Zippered Seated-Access Leg Pocket, security for your items when riding and driving, while getting to them quickly.
- Crotch Gusset for enhanced maneuverability and extra room where you need it.
- Reinforced Knife Patches, no more holes wear your knife should be.
*Find your Fit on our FIT FINDER QUIZ PAGE: https://offthegridsurplus.com/pages/fit-finder-quiz
*SEE FIT RECOMMENDATION BELOW:
These jeans run slightly large so if you are in-between sizes or want a slightly tighter fit size down. They will shrink about a 1/2 inch in the length (which brings them true to size in the inseam) and will tighten up everywhere else, so keep this in mind when you try on for the first time. Over time as you wear they will stretch back out a bit, but will not recover the length. They have some stretch in the waistband so if you come in just slightly under your size they will likely still work. If you everyday carry, we found the slight stretch in the waistband is comfortable.